Jane Fonda's Workout Book
|Illustrator||Steve Schapiro (photographer)|
|Published||Simon & Schuster 1981|
About the book
This book is a presentation of an exercise program for women, but within a new approach (for the 1980s) to health and beauty. She incorporates her physical wellness philosophy into the book — the same one that she uses for herself. The program in the book sets about making the reader look and feel amazing, while imbuing them with energy and endurance. In addition, it has a mental slant — helping the readers deal easily with stress. The workout regime in the book takes a special approach to dealing with the female body, from a holistic perspective.
- This book was later made into the exercise video Jane Fonda's Workout, with a 30 minute Beginners' class and a 60 minute Advanced session.
- The book was on the No. 1 bestseller list for over 6 months and over 16 months in the top five in 1983.
- Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls and Boys should know about Relationships, Sex, Love, Health, Identity and More
- Jane Fonda's Fitness Walkout
- My Life So Far
- Jane Fonda: Cooking for Healthy Living
- Jane Fonda's New Pregnancy Workout and Total Birth Program
- Jane Fonda's New Workout Book
- Jane Fonda's New Workout and Weightloss Program
- Women Coming of Age
- Jane Fonda's Year of Fitness, Health and Nutrition
- Jane Fonda's Health and Fitness Diary