From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the chain of shops in the United Kingdom. For the American singer and television personality, see Pixanne.
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Products||Clothing, bags and accessories|
|Parent||Edinburgh Woollen Mill|
In early 2007, Jane Norman reported a 45% rise in profits over 2006, and released plans to open 100 more stores around the country, having already almost doubled their number from the year before, to 116.
- Mesure, Susie- Baugur buys Jane Norman for £117m The Independent, 2005-07-30, accessed- 11 February 2007
- Butler, Sarah- Jane Norman plans expansion The Times online, 2007-01-25, accessed- 11 February 2007
- BBC: Fashion chain Jane Norman goes into administration
- "Administrator sells Jane Norman stores". Financial Times. 28 June 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- Guardian: Fashion retailer Jane Norman stores placed in administration
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|