Jane Routh is a contemporary poet living in Lancashire in the United Kingdom where she manages a woodland and keeps a flock of geese.
To date she has published four collections of poetry:
- The Gift of Boats (Smith/Doorstop, 2010)
- Waiting for H5N1 (Templar Poetry, 2007)
- Teach yourself Mapmaking (Smith/Doorstop, 2006)
- Circumnavigation (Smith/Doorstop, 2002)
Routh's first collection Circumnavigation was shortlisted for the Forward Prize for Best First Collection, her second Teach Yourself Mapmaking was a Poetry Book Society Recommendation, and The Gift of Boats won the Cardiff International Poetry Competition.
Routh has also published a place journal Falling Into Place (Smith/Doorstop, 2014),
- "Jane Routh's biography at The Poetry Business". Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Cardiff International Poetry Competition, Jane Routh wins first prize". Retrieved 29 November 2012.