From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||San Francisco, California|
|Alma mater||Occidental College
Columbia Law School
|Spouse(s)||Mark A. Geistfeld|
Previously she worked at the Mayor's Office for Transportation under David Dinkins, the Federal Transit Administration, Parsons Brinckerhoff, as a Senior Vice President and was a board member of the Tri-State Transportation Campaign.
- Janette Sadik-Khan: Inside NYC's Traffic Command Center, 12/05/2011
- DOT's new boss a spokes-woman - NY Daily News, June 11, 2007
- Biography of Commissioner Sadik-Khan. New York City Department of Transportation. Accessed May 22, 2008.
- Neuman, William. "New Transportation Commissioner Is Named", The New York Times, April 28, 2007. Accessed May 22, 2008.
- Mobilizing the Region. "TSTC Trustee is New City Transportation Chief", May 3, 2007. Accessed April 1, 2009.
- New York Times marriage announcement for Sadik-Khan and Geistfeld
- "Deaths: SADIK, KHAN, ORHAN". the New York Times. August 7, 2007. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
|This article about a politician from the state of New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|