Janice "Jan" Pauls (born September 26, 1952) is a Republican member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 102nd district. She has served since September 4, 1991. She is also a member of the Kansas Sentencing Commission.
She is known for her social conservatism and played a role in Kansas Proposed Amendment 1 against same-sex marriage. She was also one of the few Democratic politicians endorsed by "Kansans for Life PAC" in 2012.
Formerly a Democrat, Pauls changed her party affiliation to Republican in May 2014.
- Corrections and Juvenile Justice
- Judiciary (Ranking Member)
- Rules and Journal
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Joint Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice Oversight
The top 5 donors to Pauls' 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 2. AT&T $650
- 3. Sunflower Electric Power Corp $500
- 4. Kansas National Education Assoc $500
- 5. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $500
- The Hutchinson News
- Kansans for Life brochure
- http://cjonline.com/news/2014-05-30/pauls-jumps-gop-citing-stances-abortion-gay-rights. Missing or empty
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
- Kansas Legislature - Janice Pauls
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 1998, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008