He is a musician who devotes himself to music, which resulted in a great number of published works, but most of them are on library labels not available for sale. His oeuvre stretches from classical, jazz and funk to pop, psyche and easy listening.
Nilović, poet as well as musician, creates poetic musical images by bending the edges of styles, cross-pollinating them. Janko recorded many albums for the MONTPARNASSE 2000 library label which specializes in music for radio and TV, musical illustrators and film music clubs.
- 1968 Maya Casabianca (Festival 66)
- 1968 Hommage a Monsieur Charlie Chaplin (Trema)
- 1968 Janko Nilović & Herve Roy (Telemusic)
- 1968 JANKO NILOVIC, RAYMOND GUIOT & HERVE ROY (Telemusic)
- 1969 INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS BAND - RANDE PARADE DE CIRQUE (Neuilly)
- 1969 LOS PATOS - VOODOO JU JU OBSESSION (Festval)
- 1971 JANKO NILOVIC & PASCAL AURIAT - POWER (Briand)
- 1973 JAZZ IMPRESSIONS 1 (MP 2000)
- 1973 JAZZ IMPRESSIONS 2 (MP 2000)
- 1976 STAR CAT LOCAL BAND DIRECTED BY JANKO NIOVIC Cat Music)
- 1978 L'ENSEMBLE DE TROMBONES DE PARIS PERFORMS SUITE BALKANIQUE & DOUBLE CONCERTO BY JANKO NILOVIC (Crystal)
- 2000 THE BEST OF JANKO NILOVIC - IMPRESSIONS VOL.1 (Dare - Dare)
- 2000 THE BEST OF JANKO NILOVIC - IMPRESSIONS VOL.2 (Dare - Dare)
- Discogs. "Janko Nilovic". Retrieved 23 November 2011.
- b92FM. "Janko Nilovic".