From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up January in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
January is the first month in the Gregorian calendar.
January may also refer to:
- "January" (Pilot song)
- "January" (Elton John song)
- January (surname), the surname of several people
- January (novel), the first book in the Countdown series by Daniel Parker
People with the given name
- Captain January (disambiguation), the name of a book and two films
- January Club, a discussion group founded in 1934 by Oswald Mosley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.