From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Japan, japan, or 日本 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japan is an island country in East Asia.
Japan may also refer to:
- Japan (band), a British art rock band
- Japan (Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi album), a 1991 album; see Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi discography
- "Japan", a song by The Lonely Island from Turtleneck & Chain
- JPN (album), a 2011 album by girl group Perfume
- Japan (Buronson manga), a 1992 manga with art by Kentarou Miura
- Japan (Eiji Ōtsuka manga), a 2005 manga
- Japanese lacquerware or japan, a broad category of fine and decorative arts
- Japan black or japan, a lacquer or varnish used on iron and steel
- Japanning, European imitation of Asian lacquerwork
- Pontypool japan, the process of japanning with the use of an oil varnish and heat
- Japan (film), a 2008 independent film starring Shane Brolly and Peter Fonda
- Japan (1960 film), a short film; see List of Disney live-action shorts
- Japón (film), a 2002 film by the Mexican director Carlos Reygadas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Japan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.