Japan at the 2010 Winter Paralympics
|Japan at the Paralympic Games|
|At the 2010 Winter Paralympics in Vancouver|
|Competitors||42 in 5 sports|
|Flag bearer||Takayuki Endo|
|Paralympic history (summary)|
- Akira Kano Men's Super-G, sitting
- Taiki Morii Men's Downhill, sitting
- Taiki Morii Men's Super-G, sitting
- Akira Kano Men's Downhill, sitting
- Takeshi Suzuki Men's Giant Slalom, sitting
- Kuniko Obinata Women's Giant Slalom, sitting
- Kuniko Obinata Women's Slalom, sitting
- Yoshihiro Nitta Men's 1 km Sprint, standing
- Yoshihiro Nitta Men's 10 km Sprint, standing
- Shoko Ota Women's 1 km Sprint, standing
Ice sledge hockey
Japan competed in ice sledge hockey. They finished the qualification rounds with a score of 2-1, and qualified for the semi-finals, where they defeated team Canada advancing to the finals where they faced Team America. In the finals they lost, scoring no goals winning a silver medal.
|Squad list||Group stage (Pool A) ||Semifinal||Final|
| Czech Republic
|2 Q|| Canada
| United States
| South Korea
| United States
Japan will be competing in wheelchair curling.
- "Flagbearers from Opening Ceremony". IPC. 12 March 2010.
- Athletes: Vancouver 2010 Winter Paralympics, The Official Website of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- "Paralympic Schedule and Results", official website of the 2010 Paralympics
- "Ice Sledge Hockey Schedule and Results". Vancouver 2010 official website. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Games official website
- International Paralympic Committee official website