From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jape or JAPE may also refer to one of the following:
- Jape (software), a graphical proof assistant
- Jape (band), an Irish electronic/rock band
- Japes, a 2001 stage play by Simon Gray
- JAPE (linguistics), a transformation language widely used in natural language processing
- JAPE, an automated pun generator; see Computational humor#Pun generation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.