From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Kentucky Senate
from the 34th district
January 4, 2011
|Preceded by||Ed Worley|
|Alma mater||Eastern Kentucky University|
- 2010 When District 34 Senator Ed Worley retired and left the seat open, Carpenter won the three-way May 18, 2010 Republican Primary with 4,405 votes (37.9%) and won the three-way November 2, 2010 General election with 23,553 votes (64.9%) against Democratic nominee Landra Lewis and Evangelical Christian Party candidate Donald VanWinkle.
- "Senator Jared Carpenter (R)". Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky Senate. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Jared Carpenter's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky May 18, 2010 Official 2010 Primary Election Results". Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 19. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky November 2, 2010 Official 2010 General Election Results". Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 24. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- Official page at the Kentucky General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Jared Carpenter at Ballotpedia
- Jared K. Carpenter at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a Kentucky politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|