|"Evil" Jared Hasselhoff|
Jared Hasselhoff, Nibe Festival 2006
|Birth name||Jared Victor Hennegan|
|Born||August 5, 1971|
|Origin||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Genres||Alternative rock, comedy rock, punk rock, rap rock, alternative hip hop|
|Associated acts||Bloodhound Gang|
In 2007 he played bass for the German crunk artist Tony Damager's song "Totalschaden". He also played bass in the video clip, along with Sido on drums and B-Tight on the guitar. Hasselhoff was participant of the WOK WM 2010 in Oberhof, Germany on 19 March 2010 in the four-man mister*lady Dance-Wok.
He has been in a relationship with German actress Sina-Valeska Jung from 2006 to 2012. Jared guest-starred as himself in two episodes of the German soap opera Verbotene Liebe which aired on June 23–24, 2008 on German television channel Das Erste.
Hasselhoff suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder, and on at least one Bloodhound Gang touring rider, has asked for his requested Skittles to be separated by color. According to his episode of MTV Cribs, Hasselhoff also suffers from irritable bowel syndrome.
In 2013, Ukrainian authorities banned Hasselhoff from entering the country for five years after he appeared to urinate on the Ukrainian national flag at a Kiev concert, July 30. On August 2 the band was due to perform at Russia's Kubana rock festival on the Black Sea coast, but the gig did not go ahead. Instead, they were questioned by police and told to leave Russia.
|Year||Title||Role||Notes||United States gross|
|2005||A Halfway House Christmas||Santa||Major Supporting Role||$12,674|
- ""Evil" Jared Hasselhoff". IMDb. Retrieved September 16, 2006.
- "Jared Hasselhoff's web blog". vertigo.fm. Retrieved December 15, 2006.
- Wok WM 2010 live: Oberhof freut sich auf ProSieben-Spektakel by www.topnews.de
- "Verbotene Liebe": Vollblutrocker trifft Pianistin" (in German). news aktuell GmbH. 2008-04-28. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- Time Waster. "Bloodhound Gang". The Smoking Gun. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- BBC. "Ukraine bans US Bloodhound Gang rocker for flag insult". BBC. Retrieved 2013-08-07.