From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jarlath may refer to:
- Iarlaithe mac Loga or Saint Jarlath (fl. 6th century), Irish priest and scholar, founder of School of Tuam and patron saint of Archdiocese of Tuam
- Jarlath Fallon (born 1973) is a Gaelic footballer
- Jarlath Regan, Irish stand-up comedian
- Jarlath Conroy (born 1944), Irish-born actor
- Jarlath Cloonan (born 1953), former County Galway Senior Hurling Manager
- Jarlath McDonagh (born 1945), Irish politician (Fine Gael)
- Jarlath Carey (1932–2006), Northern Irish Gaelic footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.