|Full name||Jarosław Fojut|
|Date of birth||17 October 1987|
|Place of birth||Legionowo, Poland|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back|
|2007–2008||→ Luton Town (loan)||16||(2)|
|2008||→ Stockport County (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Fojut joined Bolton Wanderers in 2004. The defender made his first senior appearance for Bolton as a substitute (to replace Khalilou Fadiga), during the FA Cup Third Round 3–0 victory against Watford at Vicarage Road in 2006. His Premier League debut came in the 1–1 draw against Portsmouth at Fratton Park. He made a total of four appearances for the first team, as well as becoming captain of the reserve team.
On 31 August 2007, he joined League One side Luton Town on loan until 1 January 2008. He made his debut for Luton in the Football League Trophy match against Northampton Town on 4 September. He scored his first goal on 27 November in a 2–0 away win against Brentford in the FA Cup and followed that up a week later with his first league goal in a 1–1 tie away to Oldham Athletic. He scored his third and final goal for Luton in a 2–1 win over Port Vale on 29 December 2007.
Fojut garnered much praise during his loan spell, Luton manager Kevin Blackwell describing the young defender's performances as "colossal", however, his stay could not be extended, with all loan players being required to return to their parent clubs when Luton was placed in administration.
Stockport County (loan)
On 11 February 2009, Fojut signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Śląsk Wrocław in the Polish Ekstraklasa. On 17 January 2012, Fojut signed a pre-contract agreement with Scottish Premier League giants Celtic. Fojut was due to join the club at the start of 2012–13 Scottish Premier League season, but he suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury while playing for Śląsk Wrocław. Celtic then decided to cancel their contract offer to Fojut.
On 11 December 2012 the player and his agents were observed in Tromsø, Norway for negotiations with Tippeligaen club Tromsø IL. On 21 December the club could inform the public that an agreement for 2.5 years had been reached with Fojut. While warming up ahead of the league-match against Strømsgodset on 29 June 2013, Fojut crashed with an advertising board and broke his nose and was unable to play the match.
- As of 18 April 2014
- "Watford 0–3 Bolton". BBC Sport. 7 January 2006. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Portsmouth 1–1 Bolton". BBC Sport. 1 February 2006. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- Liam Chronnell (12 February 2009). "Fojut is homeward bound". The Bolton News. Retrieved 13 February 2009.[dead link]
- Blackwell Swoops For Loan Defender Official website of Luton Town, 31 August 2007
- "Brentford 0–2 Luton". BBC. 27 November 2007. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "Oldham 1–1 Luton". BBC. 4 December 2007. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "Port Vale 1–2 Luton". BBC. 29 December 2007. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Fojut Earns Blackwell's Praise Official website of Bolton Wanderers, 2 January 2008
- Fojut Heads To Stockport Official website of Bolton Wanderers, 9 October 2008
- "Transferowy hit Śląska Wrocław! Jarosław Fojut w Śląsku!". SlaskWroclaw.pl (in Polish). 11 February 2009. Retrieved 11 February 2009.[dead link]
- "Fojut Heads Home". Bolton Wanderers F.C. 12 February 2009. Retrieved 12 February 2009.
- "Former Bolton and Poland youth defender Fojut to link up with Celtic in the summer". Daily Mail. 17 January 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- McGregor, Derek (13 May 2012). "Hoops pull the plug on crock Fojut". The Scottish Sun (News International). Retrieved 13 May 2012.
- "TIL forhandler med polsk stopper". Nordlys (Norwegian). 11 December 2012. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- "Dette er TILs nye midtstopper". Nordlys (Norwegian). 21 December 2012. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- Nilsen, Sondre; Opsahl, Per (29 June 2013). "Tromsø-stopper brakk nesa etter reklameskilt-kollisjon" (in Norwegian). Verdens Gang. Retrieved 29 June 2013.