Jarrell Cove State Park
Jarrell Cove State Park in Mason County, Washington is a marine camping park in the Washington State Parks. It consists of 43 acres (17 ha) of forest with 3,500 feet (1,100 m) of saltwater shoreline on Harstine Island in south Puget Sound. Available activities include hiking, mountain biking, boating, scuba diving, fishing, swimming, waterskiing, clamming, crabbing, various athletic fields and courts, beachcombing, windsurfing, birdwatching, wildlife viewing, and horseshoes.
Jarrell Cove State Park also administers five satellite state parks:
- Eagle Island State Park
- Harstine Island State Park
- Hope Island State Park (Mason)
- McMicken Island State Park
- Stretch Point State Park
- "Jarrell Cove State Park". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-12-09.
- "Complete information for Jarrell Cove State Park". Washington State Parks. 2009. Retrieved 2009-12-09.
|This article related to a protected area in the state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|