25 July 1985 |
Belgravia, Westminster, England
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Born in Belgravia, Westminster, Lennard came to the public's attention in 2005 as a finalist in the reality TV talent search Make Me a Supermodel. She angered judge Rachel Hunter by describing her as: "spotty, finished and fat"; and also said: "I suggest she throws out the truckload of make-up she uses and hires a personal trainer." and talked about her lesbian affairs while filming the show. The judges accused her of being manipulative.
In 2005 she appeared in the reality TV show Trust Me – I'm A Holiday Rep, but soon was told to leave after her inability to follow simple staff rules including matters with her choice of clothing and how she wore it. She has later pursued her acting and TV presenting career with a role in the 2005 film Revolver - where at the premier she was said to have upstaged Madonna by turning up in what the press called "Lacey Hotpants". She auditioned for a part in the first Daniel Craig James Bond movie Casino Royale.
In 2006, Lennard appeared as a contestant on a celebrity edition of The Weakest Link, and as a talking head on various celebrity based documentaries. Later in the same year she was made presenter of Five Life spin-off show Make Me A Supermodel Extra, she was soon fired after dubbing panel judge Rachel Hunter as "Rachel Munter".
On August 15th 2012 she was the 12th housemate to enter Celebrity Big Brother 10. She was subsequently nominated for eviction and, on Day 8, was the first celebrity to be voted out of the house. She returned to the house on Day 11 as a guest.
Lennard appeared on a celebrity special of Come Dine with Me in December 2012 with Nick Pickard, Crissy Rock, Chelsee Healey and Marcus Collins. Partway through the show she was removed and replaced with Margi Clarke.
Personal life 
She is the daughter of Brian Lennard, who founded Sacha Shoes, and actress Marilyn Galsworthy, whose mother was one of the original Dior and Chanel models. Lennard has two sisters, Pandora (b. 1988) and Jessica (b. 1983) - named by their mother after three of their father's mistresses: "a tribute to those who didn't make it".
- Parr, Alexis (2005-03-29). "Rachel Hunter? She's spotty, fat and finished". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "Supermodel show sacks presenter". BBC. 2006-10-28. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Walford, Katy; Baracaia, Alexa (2005-03-23). "No wonder she fights her corner". ThisIsLondon.co.uk. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "The Girl Who Upstaged Madonna". Sky.com. Business Sky Broadcasting. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "Bond Girl rumour #3 (closed):". MI6-HQ.COM. 2005-11-14. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Brown, Mark (2006-10-31). "People". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Kay, Richard. Daily Mail (London) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1303350/Archbishop-caught-Miss-GB-row.html
|url=missing title (help).