|Birth name||Jasmine Thompson|
|Born||8 November 2000|
Jasmine Thompson (born 8 November 2000) is a singer from Central London. Her acoustic reworking of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody made #32 on the UK Singles Chart. after being featured in an advert for supermarket chain Sainsbury's for their by Sainsbury's range.
2013: Early career
In July 2013 Jasmine Thompson released a cover of Naughty Boy's single "La la La". In August she released a cover of Taylor Swift's single "Everything Has Changed" as a duet with Gerald Ko, a cover of Passenger's single "Let Her Go" and a cover of David Guetta's single "Titanium". In September 2013 she released her debut album Bundle of Tantrums which included the singles "La la La", "Let Her Go" and "Titanium".
In September 2013 released a cover of Chaka Khan's "Ain't Nobody", the song featured in an advert for supermarket chain Sainsbury's for their by Sainsbury's range. The song has peaked to number 32 on the UK Singles Chart and Scottish Singles Chart. In October 2013 she released her first extended play Under the Willow Tree.
|Year||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|2013||Bundle Of Tantrums
|Under the Willow Tree - EP||
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"La la La"||—||—||Bundle of Tantrums|
|"Everything Has Changed"
(with Gerald Ko)
|"Let Her Go"||—||—||Bundle of Tantrums|
|"—" denotes single that did not chart or was not released.|
- "Jasmine Thompson". Facebook. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "Jasmine Thompson". StarNow. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "Jasmine Thompson". AllMusic. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "Jasmine Thompson > UK Charts". Official Charts Company.
- "Counting Stars earns OneRepublic first ever UK Number 1 single". The Official Charts Company. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Sainsbury's - By Sainsbury's Range". Tvadmusic.co.uk. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- iTunes - Music - Under the Willow Tree - EP by Jasmine Thompson
- Peak positions for singles in Scotland: