From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jason in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jason is a hero of Greek mythology who led the Argonauts and married Medea.
Jason or JASON may also refer to:
- HMS Jason, several ships in the Royal Navy
- Jason (ship), Norwegian whaling vessel
- USS Jason (AC-12), 1912 - 1936
- USS Jason (AR-8) US Navy repair ship 1944 - 1995
- Exploration science
- Jason (rocket), sounding rocket launched in 1958
- Jason (ROV), unmanned submersible robot developed by Robert Ballard
- Jason Jr., prototype of the Jason robot submersible used to explore the wreck of the RMS Titanic
- Jason-1, satellite altimeter used to measure the ocean surface topography, deactivated 2013
- Jason-2, satellite altimeter, successor to Jason-1
- Jason, crater on Phoebe, one of Saturn's moons
- JASON (advisory group), USA defense oriented consulting group
- Jason (comics), comic series by John Arne Sæterøy
- Jason (multi-agent systems development platform), an interpreter for an extended version of the AgentSpeak programming language
- JASON Project, high school science advocacy program
- JASON reactor, nuclear reactor in Greenwich, London, UK
- JSON, a lightweight computer data interchange format pronounced as "Jason"
- J'Son, an American R&B singer
- J-Son, Brazilian-born Swedish rapper and songwriter
- J'Sun, American singer and contestant on season 4 of US The Voice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.