Jason Keller (playwright)
Keller began his screenwriting career by writing Marc Forster's film Machine Gun Preacher, which was released by Relativity Media in 2011. Keller has gone on to write Tarsem Singh's film Mirror Mirror, starring Julia Roberts, as well as Mikael Håfström's 2013 action film Escape Plan, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. He is also the executive producer of the fifth sequel in the Die Hard franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard, starring Bruce Willis.
In 2011, it was announced that Keller would collaborate with director Matt Reeves on the adaptation of the Justin Cronin novel The Passage with Ridley Scott producing. According to Variety, Keller is also developing Go Like Hell with Michael Mann attached to direct, which is based on the book by A.J. Baime about Formula One auto racing in the 1960s.
- Machine Gun Preacher (2011)
- Mirror Mirror (2012)
- Escape Plan (2013) [using the pen name Arnell Jesko]
- Gorber, Jason (October 18, 2013). "Review: ESCAPE PLAN Is Escapist Fun". Twitch Film.
- Newlin, Matthew (June 21, 2011). "Jason Keller Signs On To Write Vampire Pic 'The Passage' For Matt Reeves". IndieWire.
- Ng, Philiana (November 4, 2011). "Relativity's Snow White Movie to Be Called 'Mirror Mirror'". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Grierson, Tim (February 13, 2013). "A Good Day To Die Hard". Screen International.
- Fischer, Russ (June 20, 2011). "Jason Keller Writing 'The Passage' For Director Matt Reeves". /Film.
- Kroll, Justin (May 26, 2011). "Fox, Mann rev up 'Go Like Hell'". Variety.