Jason Latimer's Perfect Picture
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Jason Latimer. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2013.|
Perfect Picture Levitation (Matrix Levitation - Live Bullet Time) is performed and created by Jason Latimer, in which an assistant is levitated up into the air and then the entire scene is rotated 360 degrees to give the effect of Bullet Time
As performed on the BBC One’s TV special “The Magicians, Episode 3,” Latimer levitated former Pussy Cat Dolls and Got to Dance Host’s Kimberly Wyatt then the entire scene rotates, stage, girl in the air, rotate 360 degrees to give the visual effect of Bullet Time on stage. The effect was debuted on television on the BBC One, January 2012
- "Got To Dance’s Kimberley Wyatt levitates during BBC’s The Magicians". Unreality Primetime TV. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "The Magicians (TV Series)". BBC. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
- Chambers, Andy D. (28 September 2012). "Jason Latimer Interview. Magic Redesigned". Putting Performers and Stand-Ups First: PPSF.
- "Media Centre". BBC. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "The Official Website of Latimer The World Champion of Magic". LATIMER FX, Inc. Retrieved 30 January 2013.