Jason St Juste
|Full name||Jason Valentine St Juste|
|Date of birth||21 September 1985|
|Place of birth||England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Playing position||Left wing|
|Current club||F.C. Halifax Town|
|2011||→ Chester F.C. (loan)|
|2011||F.C. Halifax Town||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:30, 31 October 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jason Valentine St Juste (born 21 September 1985 in Leeds) is an English semi professional footballer who currently plays for Garforth Town. He previously played in the Football League for Darlington.
Playing career 
St Juste started his career under the guidance of Simon Clifford at Garforth Town. He became a graduate of the Leeds Brazilian Soccer School's program and was spotted by Football League Two side Darlington, joining them early in the 2004-05 season.
He made his Darlington debut in November 2004, playing as a substitute for Adrian Webster in the 2-0 win away to Cheltenham Town. He made his second appearance for Darlington on 3 January 2005 as he played the full 90 minutes and helped the team to a 3-1 win over Macclesfield Town.
On 19 March 2005 St Juste made his seventh appearance for Darlington in an away match against Grimsby Town, scoring his first goal for the club. St Juste hit headlines by scooping a hat-trick of awards. He walked away with the young player of the season and both goal of the season awards for his wonder-strike against Grimsby Town and his breathtaking goal against Bristol Rovers at the Memorial Ground in the exciting three all draw.
He was out of contract at the end of the 2004-05 season and was linked with Southampton who initially insisted that they did not want to sign him. However, he eventually signed for Southampton on a short-term contract in September 2005 following Simon Clifford's appointment as a coach at the club.
In February 2011 St Juste signed on loan for non-league 'phoenix club' Chester F.C. until the end of the season but his loan was cancelled at the end of March after he failed to make an impact whilst on loan.
He later joined F.C. Halifax Town in September 2011. Despite coming on from the bench in most games, Jason was able to score in two games for the Shaymen, at home to Blyth Spartans and away at Corby Town. In the 2012/13 season St Juste started more games due to a groin injury to Scott McManus, but this meant playing in an unfamiliar Left Back position. St Juste had a very strong start to the season, including a goal against Chelmsford City in the FA Trophy 3rd Round, but a Sports Hernia meant that he would spend a month on the sidelines.
- "Sandnes Ulf - Statistikk". sandnesulf.no (in Norwegian). Sandnes Ulf. Retrieved 2009-07-26.[dead link]
- Hugman, Barry, ed. (2005). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2005/2006. Queen Anne Press. p. 387. ISBN 978-1-85291-662-6.
- "Jason St Juste". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 29 January 2010.
- "Saints move to snap up St Juste". BBC Sport. 2005-09-13. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "Cheltenham 0-2 Darlington". Soccerbase. 2004-11-26. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "St Juste considering his future". BBC Sport. 2005-06-05. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "Saints deny interest in St Juste". BBC Sport. 2005-05-27.
- "Jason St Juste back at Garforth". Garforth Town AFC. 2006-11-03. Retrieved 2010-01-29.[dead link]
- "Jason St Juste takes Norway by storm". Garforth Town AFC. 2009-06-16. Retrieved 2010-01-29.[dead link]
- "Chester release winger St Juste". Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "St Juste joins Shaymen". Retrieved 19 September 2011.