Jasper County Airport (Indiana)
|Jasper County Airport|
|IATA: RNZ – ICAO: KRZL – FAA LID: RZL|
|Owner||Jasper County Board of
|Elevation AMSL||698 ft / 213 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Jasper County Airport (IATA: RNZ, ICAO: KRZL, FAA LID: RZL) is a county-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.8 km) northwest of the central business district of Rensselaer, a city in Jasper County, Indiana, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Jasper County Airport covers an area of 108 acres (43.7 ha) at an elevation of 698 feet (213 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 18/36 is 4,001 by 60 feet (1,220 x 18 m) with a concrete pavement; 9/27 is 1,930 by 150 feet (588 x 46 m) with a turf surface.
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2006, the airport had 8,407 aircraft operations, an average of 23 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% air taxi. At that time there were 22 aircraft based at this airport: 95% single-engine and 5% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for RZL ( PDF), effective 2009-05-07.
- Great Circle Mapper: RNZ / KRZL - Rensselaer, Indiana - Jasper County Airport
- Aerial photo from Indiana DOT
- Aerial photo as of 11 April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for RZL, effective November 14, 2013
- Resources for this airport: