Jasper Morris is a British Master of Wine since 1985, An expert on the wine of Burgundy, with a strong interest in other pinot producing countries such as New Zealand, Jasper writes for several wine publications such as The World of Fine Wine, and holds lectures around the world.
Morris founded the successful specialist wine importers Morris & Verdin in 1981. He studied to become a Master of Wine concurrently with Jancis Robinson, MW, and with his sister Arabella Woodrow, MW, Morris achieving the accreditation in 1985, Robinson in 1984 and Woodrow in 1986. Morris and Woodrow are the only pair of siblings to be Masters of Wine.
Morris' early book publications are White Wines of Burgundy, and The Wines of the Loire. In September 2010, Morris presented his substantial book Inside Burgundy, which won the André Simon prize, the initial launch publication of the new BBR publishing division, Berry Bros. & Rudd Press.
- Jasper Morris profile Berry Bros.& Rudd
- mastersofwine.org, Masters of Wine, Jasper Morris profile
- Robinson, Jancis, jancisrobinson.com (April 26, 2008). "The 1982 vintage - of MWs".
- Robinson, Jancis, jancisrobinson.com (January 10, 2008). "Jasper Morris on 2006 burgundy prices - video".
- Robinson, Jancis, jancisrobinson.com (November 19, 2003). "Morris & Verdin to go up west?".
- Lechmere, Adam, Decanter.com (November 28, 2003). "Berry Brothers buys Morris & Verdin".
- Berry Bros. & Rudd, Berrys' Future of Wine Report
- Meikle, James, The Guardian (May 9, 2008). "Chateau China, a taste of wines to come with climate change".
- Styles, Oliver, Decanter.com (May 9, 2008). "China to become leading wine producer?".
- Gibb, Rebecca, Decanter.com (August 11, 2010). Berry Bros launches publishing division