|District||Udham Singh Nagar|
|Elevation||320 m (1,050 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UK 06|
As of 2001[update] India census, Jaspur had a population of 39,048. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Jaspur has an average literacy rate of 60%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 67%, and female literacy is 52%. In Jaspur, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age. Hindi is most common language here but some people also understand Punjabi and English.
Jaspur is located at  It has an average elevation of 320 metres (1050 feet). It is a small city, 45 km from Corbett National Park, Ramnagar and 210 km from new delhi.It is 110 km From Nainital.it is the border town of Uttarakhand..
It is well connected to all major cities of states and region. NH-74( which connects Haridwar in Uttranchal with Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh via Pilibhit). The total length of NH 74 is 333 km passes through it which connects jaspur to major cities like Haldwani, Kashipur,Gadarpur,Rudrapur,kicha,Ramnagar, Haridwar and Dehradun.
The majority of the population is Hindu Muslim or Buddhist along with a smaller Sikh community. The city is an example of religious harmony and there has never been any incident of communal strife. All the people take part in other's festivals. Hindus are invited in Roza-Iftar party, Muslims also take part in Hindu festival Holi all are people invited in Buddhist festivals
Jaspur has evolved from a village into a small town. It has a traditional wood Mandi and some agro processing industries, Although many people in the city are self-employed and run small shops, the economy of the city is mainly based on agriculture. There is a sugar mill at Nandehi near the city there are many rice & paper mills within the vicinity of the city .
There are several Educational institutions in and around Jaspur:
- Shereton Academy,Block Road, Jaspur
- MIIBS Institute of buddhist Studies,Bahadarpur
- BSV Girls Degree College
- BSV Inter College
- Pandit Purnanand Tiwari Inter College jaspur
- Maria School Jaspur
- Greenford Academy International Jaspur
- Lala Chandrasen Memorial Public School Jaspur
- Saraswati Shishu Mandir jaspur
- Ramlal Singh Saraswati Vidhya Mandir
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Inter College Mahwadabra
- Faiz-e-aam Inter College
- Anuj Public School
- Chauhan Cyber City, Jaspur
- Star Computer, jaspur Dharampur
Temples include the historical Buddhist Monastery at the village of Bahadurpur, the Shri Thakur Mandir,which is also called Manokamna mandir, having the great statues of Abhimantrit Hanuman along with Ram Parivar and Shri Radha Krishna, and Bada Mandir.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc – Jaspur