|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Pierre Villeneuve (President, CEO)
Robert A. Young (Investor, Board Member)
Colin Webster (Investor, Board Member),
Myron Cheung (VP Platform Research & Development),
Marko Dinic (VP Technical & Sales Support),
Gabriel Lau (VP Application Development),
Shelly Ali (Director Finance & Business Operations),
Scott Charlton (VP Marketing),
Jatheon Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2004 providing e-mail and information archiving network appliances. The company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company was the first in the industry to introduce an email archiving appliance that operated primarily through packet sniffing technology to capture messaging traffic off of a company's network in a non-intrusive manner.
Jatheon's email and information archiving appliances capture, index and store email and instant messages to enable organizations to meet eDiscovery and email archiving compliance requirements, including those from SEC, NASD, HIPAA, FRCP, and Sarbanes Oxley. The email archiving network appliances are installed in an organization's network and capture messaging traffic within the network. They are compatible with all major mail servers, including Exchange, Office 365, Notes, Gmail, and Groupwise.
On June 24, 2014 Jatheon Technologies re-designed its entire family of PnC based email and message archiving solutions for companies seeking full regulatory compliance, internal policy management, storage space management, and e-discovery. This product refresh establishes a new naming convention. They call the new products the cCore™ family of appliances.
On April 1, 2014, Jatheon Technologies announced the appointment of Pierre Villeneuve as its new President and Chief Executive Officer. Pierre is a seasoned entrepreneur and business leader with over 30 years experience starting and growing small to medium-sized businesses involved in the development of software solutions and applications in technology driven businesses.
On March 3, 2010, the company launched a remote system monitoring service that remotely monitors the health of hard disc drives and RAID, storage use and disc space, physical temperature, file system, email processing, event logs, and system performance of installed appliances.
On December 1, 2009, the company announced a partnership with Dell. Under the partnership, four new products combining Dell's PowerEdge R610 and R710 server technology, Dell's PowerVault MD1000 storage arrays, and Jatheon's email archiving and management software in 3TB, 6TB, 12TB and 24TB virtual storage configurations were launched.
On June 17, 2009, the company acquired the ongoing operations and support of NorthSeas AMT customers.
- Company Overview
- Cohn, Ronald; Russell, Jesse (2012). Jatheon Technologies. Book on Demand. ISBN 9785510990362.
- Product Overview
- Jatheon Technologies Launches New cCore Product Family
- Jatheon Technologies Appoints New President & CEO
- Jatheon Unveils New Remote System Monitoring for Email Archiving
- Jatheon Announces New Line of Email Archiving Appliances
- Jatheon Announces Email Archiving Appliances
- Jatheon to Take Over Worldwide Operations of NorthSeas
- Evident domain @ SC Magazine
- Tips For Smoother Email Archiving @ Processor.com
- 10 Technologies and 20 Vendors You Should Know for 2008 @ Channel Insider
- Smith, Briony (18 June 2008). "Canadian traders get new e-mail archive rules". IT World Canada. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- Computer Technology Review's 1st Annual E-Discovery Product Roundup @ Computer Technology Review
- E-mail archiving vendor Jatheon goes back to its Canadian roots @ ItBusiness.ca