From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Javid Iqbal)
Javed, Javaid, Javid, Jawed or Jawaid Iqbal may refer to:
- Dr. Justice Javid Iqbal (judge) (born 1924), Former Chief Justice Lahore High Court, Dr. Allama Iqbal's Son
- Justice Javaid Iqbal (born 1946), Justice Supreme Court of Pakistan, Former Chief Justice High Court of Balochistan
- Javed Iqbal (serial killer) (1956-2001), Pakistani serial killer
- Jawed Iqbal (cartoonist), Pakistani cartoonist
- Jawaid Iqbal (born 1972), Pakistan born Hong Kong cricketer
- Javed Iqbal (anchor), a Pakistani TV presenter
- Javaid Iqbal (cable television installer), Pakistani immigrant to the United States, Respondent in U.S. Supreme Court case, Ashcroft v. Iqbal
- Javed Iqbal (satellite television installer), Pakistani immigrant to the United States, convicted for providing access to Al-Manar channel to customers.
- Javed Iqbal Ramday President of the National Defence University (NDU), Islamabad.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|