|Full name||Javier Antonio Orozco Peñuelas|
|Date of birth||November 16, 1987|
|Place of birth||Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Orozco made his debut on September 17, 2005, against UANL, a game which resulted in a 1–2 victory for Cruz Azul. In the 2010 Apertura, he scored the first goal of the season, and currently leads the season with 6 goals. He scored 4 goals and had an assist against Real Salt Lake of MLS to defeat them 5–4. He is also the top goalscorer in CONCACAF Champions League history, as he has netted 23 times.
Orozco got his first call up by interim coach Efraín Flores for friendly matches on September 4 and 7, 2010 against Ecuador and Colombia, respectively. He started for the first time on October 12, against Venezuela.
As of 12 October 2010
|1.||4 September 2010||Estadio Omnilife, Zapopan, Mexico||Ecuador||1–2||Friendly|
|2.||7 September 2010||Estadio Universitario, San Nicolás, Mexico||Colombia||1–0||Friendly|
|3.||12 October 2010||Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez, Ciudad Juárez, Mexico||Venezuela||2–2||Friendly|
|4.||11 July 2013||CenturyLink Field, Seattle, United States||Canada||2–0||2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
|5.||14 July 2013||Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, United States||Martinique||3–1||2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
Javier Orozco is the son of Luis Antonio Orozco who played in Atletico Tecoman and Irapuato FC in the 1980s and also is brother to Luis Orozco that plays for Club Tijuana who is also a striker. Orozco is nicknamed "Chuletita", meaning "little pork-chop." The nickname "Chuletita" comes from his father, Luis Antonio Orozco, who earned the moniker "Chuleta" when he was six-years-old, by his father who would tell him "vete por las chuletas"—a Mexican slang saying which translates roughly to "go get the money."
- Primera División de México Apertura 2008: Runner-Up
- Primera División de México Apertura 2009: Runner-Up
- Clausura 2013: Runner-Up
- Clausura 2013 Copa MX: Champions
- CONCACAF Champions League 2008–09: Golden Boot (7 Goals)
- CONCACAF Champions League 2010–11: Golden Boot (11 Goals)
Club career statistics
As of 3 September 2012
- http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/22-year-old-Javier-Orozco-scored 4 goals-and-an-assists-in-CONCACAF-win-Video/9293/
- "Javier Orozco's Senior National Team Appearances".
- Transfermarkt profile
- Javier Orozco Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
- Javier Orozco at National-Football-Teams.com