|Full name||Javier Eduardo Toyo Bárcenas|
|Date of birth||12 October 1977|
|Place of birth||Caracas, Venezuela|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2010–2012||Real Esppor Club||66||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:47, 2 April 2009 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Professional club career
Toyo began playing football for the youth squad of Primera División Venezolana club Caracas FC and signed a professional contract with the club in 1998. After the 1998-99 season, he joined Atlético El Vigía Fútbol Club for one season before returning to Caracas FC.
Toyo played the following six seasons for Caracas FC primarily as the starting goalkeeper, appearing in over 200 league matches. In December 2007, Toyo transferred to Colombian club Atlético Bucaramanga, where he was primarily an unused substitute. After only a few months in Colombia, he returned to Caracas FC to get more first team football and signed a new contract through 2009.
Toyo participated in the Copa Libertadores 2007 with Caracas FC, and was noted for a strong performance in the match which sealed their progression to the round of 16, a 3-1 victory against Argentine club River Plate on 6 April 2007.
National team career
Toyo made his first appearance for the Venezuela national football team as a second half substitute in a friendly match against Jamaica on 28 April 2004. Toyo has appeared in 10 international matches for Venezuela from 2004 through 2008.
- Javier Toyo at National-Football-Teams.com
- "GolGolGol profile: Javier Toyo". Telmex. Retrieved 2009-04-02.
- Portero Javier Toyo regresa al Caracas FC
- Historic night: Caracas qualified to the round of 16 eliminating River Plate
- STATS: JAMAICA - VENEZUELA Played on Wednesday, April 28, 2004
- Venezuela - Record International Players
- Copa América 2007 - Venezuela official squad list