From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jawa may refer to:
- Java, also called Jawa, the most populous and fifth-largest island in Indonesia and the site of its capital, Jakarta
- Jawa Dam (Jordan), remains of water works dating from 3000BC
- Jawa, Jordan, archaeological site in Jordan
- Jawa, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Chek Jawa, a cape and the name of its 100-hectare wetlands located on the south-eastern tip of Pulau Ubin off the coast of Singapore
- Karimun Jawa, an archipelago of 69 islands in the Java Sea, Indonesia, approximately 80 kilometres northwest of Jepara
- Padang Jawa, a small town in Selangor, Malaysia
- Parit Jawa, a main town in Muar district, Johor, Malaysia
- Jawa (Star Wars), a fictional alien species from Star Wars
- Langgam jawa, a regional form of Indonesian kroncong music most often associated with the city of Surakarta
- Jawa: Mammoth Secret, a game for the Nintendo Wii home video game console
- Jawa Moto, also known as JAWA Motokov, a manufacturer of motorcycles based in the Czech Republic
- Jawa Report, a blog and forum for civilians concerned about terrorism by Islamists
- Joint Action Water Agency, a form of organization for public water supply utilities.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.