From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jawan may refer to:
- A junior soldier (especially an infantryman) in South Asia; this term usually covers all ranks below that of a Commissioned Officer in India and Pakistan. The word "Jawan" is of Persian origin, and literally means "young" in several South Asian languages.
- Jawan Jamison (born 1991), American football player
- Jawan Bakht, a prince of the Mughal Empire
- Jawan Sikandarpur, a village,block and nagar panchayat in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Jawan Vajidpur, a village in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Jai Jawan Jai Kisan, an Indian slogan that means "hail the soldier, hail the farmer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.