Jay County High School
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
|Jay County High School|
|2072 W. State Road 67
Portland, Indiana, Indiana, (Jay County), 4737
|School district||Jay School District|
|Superintendent||Dr. Tim Long|
|Principal||Mr. Chad Dodd|
|Color(s)||Red White and Blue|
|Athletics conference||Allen County Athletic Conference|
Jay County High School is a public high school located on the outskirts of Portland, Indiana, United States. Its sports teams are nicknamed the Patriots. The Patriots were previous members of the Olympic Conference until 2010, are currently Independent, and will join the Allen County Athletic Conference for the 2014-15 school year.
- American Football
- Boys Golf
- Girls Golf
- Boys Cross County
- Girls Cross County
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Swimming (sport) and Diving
- Girls Swimming (sport) and Diving
- Boys Track and Field
- Girls Track and Field
- Boys Tennis
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Color Guard
- Marching band
- East Jay Middle School (Portland) 'Chiefs'
- West Jay Middle School (Dunkirk) 'Eagles'
- Bloomfield (Bryant) 'Bombers'
- East Elementary (Portland) 'Eagles'
- General Shanks (Portland) 'Generals'
- Judge Haynes (Portland) 'Warriors'
- Redkey 'Wolves'
- Westlawn (Dunkirk) 'Warriors'
- Pennville 'Bulldogs'