|Jay Joseph Wiseman|
Jay Wiseman, 2007
June 16, 1949 |
New Albany, Indiana
|Subject||BDSM and related safety issues|
In 1991, Wiseman started the Greenery Press publishing house with his partner Janet Hardy, author "Lady Green" of The Sexually Dominant Woman. The publishing house grew to the point of publishing several titles a year, and they hired two other employees.
- "An Essay about 'The Old Days'"
- "Emergency Training For SM Practitioners"
- Personal AD-ventures: How to Meet People Through Personal Ads
- Bay Area Sexuality Resources Guidebook
- SM 101: A Realistic Introduction, (1st ed, 1992), 2nd ed - Greenery Press, 2000. ISBN 0-9639763-8-9
- Tricks—More than 125 Ways to Make Good Sex Better, 1992
- Tricks 2 -- Another 125 Ways to Make Good Sex Better, 1993
- Sex Toy Tricks: 125 Ways to Accessorize, 1995
- Supermarket Tricks—More than 125 Ways to Improvise Good Sex, 1996
- Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook, Greenery Press, 2000. ISBN 1-890159-13-1.
- Dungeon Emergencies and Supplies
- Tricks to Please a Man
- Rona Marech, "Greenery Press specializes in off-color topics", San Francisco Chronicle, October 19, 2001
- Downs, Stacy; Borman, Dawn (June 16, 2000). "'Safe, sane and consensual' is rule for sadomasochists". Kansas City Star.
- Egan, Nicole Weisensee (July 10, 2001). "Tough Love". Philadelphia Daily News.
- Garchik, Leah (March 15, 1990). "Personals". San Francisco Chronicle.
- Taylor, Chris (November 24, 2002). "Love in the aisles". The Sunday Mail (Australia).
- "Rites of Spring". Miami Herald. March 15, 1990.
- Henkin, Bill; Holiday, Sybil (1996). Consensual sadomasochism (2003 2nd ed.). Los Angeles: Daedalus Publishing. ISBN 1-881943-12-7.