From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jaya or Jaya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaya may refer to:
As a given name
- Jaya Bachchan, an Indian actress
- Jaya Malini, an Indian actress
- Jaya Prada, an Indian actress
- Jaya Seal, an Indian actress
- Jaya Sudha, an Indian actress
- Jayakatwang, Javanese king killed during the Mongol invasion of Java
- Jaya (singer), a Filipino singer
In popular culture
- Jaya (singer), a Filipina pop singer with African American ancestry
- Jaya (film), a South Indian Tamil film released in 2002
Sanskrit-derived place names
- Puncak Jaya, the country’s highest mountain
- an island in Oda Eiichiro's manga and anime series One Piece
- Jaya, a character in Avatar: The Legend of Korra that lived during Avatar Wan's time.
- Derived names:
- Satyameva Jayate
- Irian Jaya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.