|Education||Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design|
|Awards||London Graduate Fashion Week Ecological Design Award|
|Labels||Jayne Pierson Ltd.|
Jayne Pierson is a Welsh fashion designer. She launched her début collection with On|Off at London Fashion Week in September 2009. She has interned and worked at Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood.
Pierson was born in Wales and raised in Dallas, Texas. She graduated from the University of Glamorgan with a first class BA Honours degree in Fashion Design. She also combined additional units of study from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London. She won the London Graduate Fashion Week Ecological Design Award.
While an undergraduate, Pierson did a work placement with Alexander McQueen. She then did another work placement with Vivienne Westwood, who then offered her a position as a Design Assistant. Pierson stated that she greatly admires Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent and Mugler".
Pierson showcased her debut collection at On|Off, London Fashion Week in September 2009. She was listed as one of the Vogue Italia talents in 2010, 2011 and 2012. She is also Music Editor for blown magazine.
Pierson has twin daughters.
- "Jayne Pierson". London Fashion Week. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- Simpson, Rin (10 October 2008). "Jayne Pierson: a cut above the rest". Wales Online (Media Wales Ltd). Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- "Fashion Student Jayne Pierson Returns to Coleg Sir Gar". www.fforwm.ac.uk. Retrieved 2009-10-25.[dead link]
- "Fashion Week". BBC - South north Wales (BBC). 18 June 2007. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- "Fashion Student lands dream job with Vivienne Westwood". BBC - South West Wales (BBC). 25 November 2008. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- "Exhibition 2009". On Off. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- "Jayne Pierson – British shape-shifting - Vogue.it". Vogue Italia. Condé Nast Publications. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- "Contact". blown. Pear Publishing. Retrieved 2009-10-26.