Jazz hall of fame
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jazz Hall of Fame)
The term Jazz hall of fame can refer to the following institutions:
- Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame (1978– )
- The Big Band and Jazz Hall of Fame (1978–2004), a defunct annual recognition by a non-profit organization based in North San Diego County, California
- Canadian Jazz and Blues Hall of Fame (2001– )
- Down Beat Jazz Hall of Fame (1952– ), sponsored by Down Beat
- The Nesuhi Ertegün Jazz Hall of Fame at Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame (1988- ), a non-profit organization based in Tulsa, Oklahoma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.