Jean-Claude Wicky (born 1946 in Moutier, Switzerland) is a photographer noted for his series on Bolivian miners (1984–2001). His photos have been exhibited at the Swiss Foundation for Photography, the Musée de l'Élysée in Lausanne, and the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
- Mineros, 2002, ISBN 2-7427-4062-7 (French), ISBN 84-7782-826-1 (Spanish), ISBN 3-926318-53-8 (German).
- Every Day is Night, 2010, 
- "Swiss Films". Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- Mountains of Pain—Abstract of Smithsonian article on the miners at Cerro Rico, illustrated with photographs by Wicky.
- The Mineros photography exhibition
- Jean-Claude Wicky in the German National Library catalogue
|This article about a Swiss photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|