Jean Bart (writer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jean Bart (1879/1880 – 1955; pseudonym of Marie Antoinette (de) Sarlabous) was an American playwright and screenwriter.
Her works included:
- A Prince in a Pawnshop (1916 film)
- The Flaming Omen (1917 film)
- The Squall (1926; film version 1929)
- Man Who Reclaimed His Head (play; film version 1934)
- Verbena trágica aka Tragic Festival (1939 film)
- The Mad Empress (1939 film)
- Strange Confession (1945 film)
She died March 6, 1955 in New York City, at the age of 75.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|