Jeepspeed is an off-road organization and class of racing vehicle. The Jeepspeed organization was founded by Clive Skilton in 2001 after a visit to the Dakar Rally in Africa with his son and multi-time Dakar Rally competitor, Darren Skilton, with the intent to build a racing vehicle and series around the affordable and durable Jeep. Jeepspeed developed relationships with race promoters like MORE and Best in the Desert to create a five to seven race Jeepspeed racing series each season. The class has since expanded into two division and opened up to other Jeep vehicles  in addition to the XJs.
"We are a Jeep off road club for racing, rallying and adventures with safe, affordable Jeeps. The vehicle rules are written to create equality and durability, while keeping construction costs at a minimum."
- 1700 Class - the "stock" class with limited suspension and engine modifications permitted Dirtnewz.com described it was the largest grassroots racing class in America in 2008.
- 3700 Class - the "open" class allowing increased suspension and engine modifications
Notable Jeepspeed teams
- Barry Thompson
- Billy Bunch
- Eric Helgeson
- The Currie Family 
- Ray Giffith
- Eric Heiden
- Tom and Mike Barnett
- Chris Nissley
- Dust Junkies
- Filarski Bros
- Bruno Zvirzin
- Nissley Racing Team (Chris, Bill & Tom Nissley)
Notable Jeepspeed builds
- Xtreme 4x4 Television show aired in 2006 season episode 10 titled "Jeepspeed Build" featuring the construction of a Jeepspeed race vehicle.
- The "10 Day Jeepspeed" by Jason Lafortune and TMR crew.
- ATK Wrangler built by Jon Krellwitz and campaigned in the 3700 class (and SCORE International Class 3). Also a complete build up of the vehicle from start to finish can be found on the Jeepspeed website
- "The Joy of Jeep" by Tom Morr, Ken Brubaker Pages 128-129
- "Jeepspeed Adds Additional Race to their Best In The Desert Race Schedule for 2008". DirtNewz.com. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- http://www.off-roadweb.com/features/0710or_2003_jeep_wrangler_tj/index.html%7C Jeepspeed Adds to the Fold
- Kong, Benson. "http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2010/163_news101011_jeepspeed_challenge/index.html". Motor Trend. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- Temple, Steve. "Currie Enterprises Not Resting On Its Rearends". Off-Road Adventures Magazine. Retrieved 16 December 2010.
- "Jeep Cherokee XJ - 10 Day Jeep Speed Racer".
- "Jeep Wrangler Desert Race Car".
"Race your Cherokee -- Jeepspeed" by JP Magazine
"The Green Streek" by Offroad Magazine about Jeepspeed competitor Chris Nissley Jeep XJ
"How to Modify your Jeep Chassis for Offroad" Pages 38–45