From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeet is a Hindi term meaning "victory" or "win". It may refer to:
- Jeet (music director) (fl. 2000s), Indian
- Jeet (actor) (born 1978), a Bengali, Hindi, Hollywood actor
- Jeet (1996 film), a Hindi film by Raj Kanwar
- Jeet (1972 film), a Hindi film
- Jeet (1949 film), a Hindi film starring Dev Anand and Durga Khote
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.