Jeff Boss is an American conspiracy theorist and politician. He was an independent candidate for President of the United States in the 2008 and 2012 elections. Boss is a 9/11 truther who holds that the United States Government, specifically the National Security Agency, is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. He claims to have witnessed the Government arrange the attacks.
In 2009, Boss was a candidate for the Democratic Party's nomination for Governor of New Jersey. He finished a distant third in the primary with 8.31% of the vote. The primary was won by Jon Corzine who received 77.18% of the vote.
In 2008, he was an independent candidate for President of the United States as well a candidate for the U.S. Senate in New Jersey. He received 639 votes as a presidential candidate and 10,344 in his Senate run.
In the 2012 election, Boss received 907 votes for President of the United States.
- "Seven Minor Party Presidential Nominees on New Jersey Ballot, as Well as Independent Candidate Jeff Boss", Ballot Access News. August 1, 2012. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- Ginsberg, Johanna (May 28, 2009) "Conspiracy theorist eyes governorship", New Jersey Jewish News. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- Edge, Wally (November 6, 2008) "601 New Jerseyans thought Jeff Boss should be President", Politicker NJ. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- Shortell, Tom (December 3, 2008). "Guttenberg's Jeff Boss to run for governor". NJ.com. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- 2012 election results www.docs.google.com
- Matt Friedman (April 2, 2013). "267 candidates file to run for N.J. Senate, Assembly". The Star-Ledger. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- Michael Symons (April 11, 2013). "Three Democrats removed from gubernatorial primary ballot". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- Jeff Boss for president, official site
|This American politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|