From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He performed on One Nation Under God.
- Grupp, John (May 6, 2009). "Anthem singer fires up Mellon crowd". Pittsburgh Tribune Review.
- Rutkoski, Rex (July 2, 2009). "Penguins' anthem singer Jeff Jimerson goes Airborne in Ford City". Valley News Dispatch (The Tribune-Review Publishing Co.).
- Lenk, Laura (June 24, 2009). "Easy Street brings a spring break atmosphere". Pittsburgh Tribune Review. "...Jeff Jimerson, the Pittsburgh Penguins' national anthem singer, performing with Airborne on Fridays."
- "Jeff Jimerson & Airborne". Entertainment Unlimited.
- "Jeff Jimerson". Internet Movie Database. IMDb.com, Inc.
|This Pittsburgh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|