|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2014)|
|Member of the Kansas Senate
from the 17th district
|Preceded by||Jim Barnett|
|Alma mater||Emporia State University
University of Kansas
Jeff is the owner of the car dealership, Longbine Autoplaza, in Emporia.
- Financial Institutions and Insurance
- Federal and State Affairs
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement System Select
- Joint Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice Oversight
- State Building Construction
Some of the top contributors to Sen. Longbine's 2012 campaign, according to the Project Vote Smart:
- Jeff Longbine (self-finance), Longbine Enterprises, AT&T, Kansas Chamber of Commerce, Kansas Association of Insurance Agents, Kansas Livestock Association, Kansas Contractors Association, Kansas Bankers Association, Kansas Food Dealers Association, Kansas Medical Society, Kansas State Farm Insurance Agents, American Council of Engineering Companies of Kansas, Security Benefit Life Insurance, Heavy Contractors Association, Koger Agency, Amidon Plaza Redevelopment LLC, Kansas Jobs PAC, Kansas National Education Association, Farmers Insurance Group, Kansas Dental Association, J.C. Hawes, Kansas Values, BNSF Railway, Senate Republican Leadership Committee of Kansas
Sen. Longbine financed $15,000 of his own campaign, and Longbine Enterprises an additional $15,000, more than any of his other donor groups.