Jeff Nathanson (born 1965) is an American screenwriter, film producer, and director.
He is best known for his work on the Rush Hour sequels, Catch Me If You Can, The Terminal, and The Last Shot, and has also co-written a story draft for the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with George Lucas. The screenplay for that film was written by David Koepp; it was released on May 22, 2008.
Nathanson serves on the Foundation Board of Directors of Venice Family Clinic, a community health center in Los Angeles, CA.
- 1995: For Better or Worse
- 1997: Speed 2: Cruise Control
- 2001: Rush Hour 2
- 2002: Catch Me If You Can
- 2004: The Terminal
- 2004: The Last Shot
- 2007: Rush Hour 3
- 2008: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- 2009: New York, I Love You
- 2011: Tower Heist
- 2012: Men in Black 3
- 2017: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Quiambao, Carissa (October 31, 2011). "Former Gaucho Unveils New Film". Daily Nexus. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|