||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)|
March 27, 1975
Los Angeles, California
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Jeff Palmer (born as David Zuloaga, March 27, 1975) is a gay actor who has appeared in pornographic films and magazines. Palmer is also a singer-songwriter with a great number of songs released.
David Zuloaga was born in Los Angeles, California, but raised in Mendoza, Argentina by his evangelical parents from the age of two. At the age of 14, he saw his first pornographic film starring Peter North which sparked his ambition to become a porn star. Palmer left home at sixteen for Brazil, then a year later to Europe where he had his first gay sexual experience with a friend. During this period he worked in Amsterdam as a male prostitute at the Blue Boy club.
Adult film career
At the age of 19 Palmer moved to Miami, and a year later debuted in his seminal pornographic film for Falcon Studios under the direction of award winning producer/director John Rutherford. Palmer performed exclusively for Falcon Studios before leaving in 1999. In 2001 Palmer made a porn comeback in the Pacific Sun Entertainment production Palmer's Lust. Palmer was well known for his large penis, which is uncircumcised and measures 7.5 inches (19 cm). His erect penis was molded and sold as a sex toy.
Palmer moved back to Mendoza, Argentina in October 2009 after years in Portland, Oregon, hosting occasional solo webcam shows for his fans on his website. However, according to the site, he returned to live in Los Angeles in September 2010.
Besides his gay porn career, he is also a pop singer and has performed as such in many clubs. He has released two compilation albums of his work, Jeff Palmer's First Music Compilation and Jeff Palmer Second Musical Compilation. Musical releases usually of sexual / erotic experimental nature in English and Spanish include "Deaming", "Roc Tro Nico", "Conectando", "Gostoso", "Easy", "Why", "Roctronico", "High", "Free", "Asi", "Enjoy", "Fantasy", "Know", "Deep", Be u tiful", "Desire", "Faggot", "Comforting", "Yours", "Life", "Rocky", Dancing", "Chinese", Ti amo", "Jurando pero no", "Jesucristo", "Jonathan & David", "Today", "Time", "Liberec", "Hapenis", "Made in USA".
Palmer is opposed to pharmaceuticals as the best way to fight HIV infection, instead promoting the therapeutic use of cannabis. He writes personal messages and displays them prominently on his website home page about this matter and his strong positions about it.
After being diagnosed with HIV in 1997, Palmer used antiretroviral drugs over a period of four years. Withdrawing from the program after complaining of being used as "guinea pig", Palmer started making controversial statements about the HIV/AIDS virus and its supporting industry. He says that he started investigating AIDS denialist sites on the internet and became convinced that HIV and AIDS are fraudulent conspiracy theories. The following year Palmer would sign with Hot Desert Knights to star in his first condomless, or "bareback" film. It featured Palmer's first anally receptive or "bottom" sex scene. Despite his previous HIV diagnosis, Palmer allowed fans to perform oral sex on him during his club appearances and still advocates "bareback" sex. Palmer had also admitted in 2004 to a crystal meth addiction which he deals with.
- 1997: Manhandlers (Falcon)
- 1997: Heatwave (Falcon)
- 1997: The Chosen (Falcon)
- 1998: Fever (Falcon)
- 1998: Betrayed (Falcon)
- 1999: No Way Out (Falcon)
- 2001: Palmer's Lust (Pacific Sun)
- 2002: Jeff Palmer: Raw (Hot Desert Knights)
- 2002: Jeff Palmer: Hardcore (Hot Desert Knights)
- 2003: Bareback Leather Fuckfest (SX Video)
- 2005: Barebacking with Jeff Palmer Volume 3: Gang Fucked (SX Video)
- 2006: Bareback Boot Camp (SX Video)
- 2007: Sleazers ll (SX Video)
- 2009: LA Raw (Raw Riders Studios)
- 1998: Men In Video Award for "Most Seductive Eyes"
- 1999: Men In Video Award for "Best Top"
- "Conectando" (1999)
- "Easy" (2000)
- "Rocktronico" (2000)
- "Gostoso" (2001)
- "Why? Porque?" (2001)
- "High" (2001)
- Jeff Palmer's First Music Compilation (2002)
- Second Musical Compilation (2003)
- Jeff Palmer at the Internet Movie Database
- Jeff Palmer website - Music page
- Mickey Boardman (19 June 2003). "Jeff Palmer: Old Hollywood Meets West Hollywood". Pepermag. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- "Interview:Jeff Palmer". ChicagoPride.com. 2004-12-17. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- TLA Video website
- "The bareback industry is [sic] been around since 1996, but it was in 2002 when I entered the bareback world that people started to get more and more into it, and by now I'm more then [sic] glad to see the direction in which the gay porn industry is going, the AIDS machine fucked with the wrong guy, under Jesus Christ I took revenge against those who hurted [sic] me for 4 years of my life, is my duty to have a clear conscience at night by sharing such important news like the ones I have not matter what happens to me." - Jeff Palmer Porn Confidential (archive) September 2004
- The Scoop (issue #56 Thursday, March 21, 2002)
- Porn Confidential website