Richmond with his wife, Tina Fey, in April 2010
[ January 7, 1961 citation needed]
|Occupation||Composer, actor, producer, director|
|Spouse(s)||Tina Fey (m. 2001)|
Jeffrey Wayne "Jeff" Richmond (born January 7, 1961) is an American composer, actor, director, and television producer. Richmond produced, composed the music for, and directed some episodes of 30 Rock, a sitcom created by and starring his wife, Tina Fey.
Jeffrey Wayne Richmond grew up in Portage County, Ohio and graduated from James A. Garfield High School in Garrettsville, Ohio class of 1979, where he won the John Philip Sousa award, and his parents still live. He also played a key part in the creation of the Garrettsville Community Players. Directing, choreographing, and lending his creative and artistic vision to many of its shows in it's beginning.  He attended Kent State University in Ohio in the late 1980s, where he co-authored a number of musicals, and wrote a musical score to Shakespeare's Othello. 
Richmond worked at The Second City and Child's Play Touring Theatre before he began composing music for the series Saturday Night Live. Richmond left SNL in 2006 to produce and compose music for the situation comedy, 30 Rock. Richmond has also appeared as an extra on various occasions on 30 Rock, as the character Alfonso Disperioso, and beginning in 2010, he directed five episodes: "Argus", "Plan B", "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell", "Today You Are a Man", and "A Goon's Deed in a Weary World".
Recipient of the Child's Play Touring Theatre 2012 Victor Award.
Richmond is married to Tina Fey, the creator and star of 30 Rock. They met while working at Second City and dated for seven years before marrying in a Greek Orthodox ceremony on June 3, 2001. They have two daughters, Alice Zenobia (born on September 10, 2005) and Penelope Athena (born August 10, 2011). His father, Wayne Richmond, passed away in June of 2014.
- Fredmonsky, Matt (March 11, 2010). "Kent State raises nearly $200 million". Record-Courier. Archived from the original on 2012-03-14. "Richmond also is a graduate of James A. Garfield High School in Garrettsville and his parents still live in Portage County."
- Dawidziak, Mark (2008-04-10). "Tina Fey's 30 Rock,' NBC Thursday-night shows roll out new episodes Ready to Rock'". Cleveland.com (The Plain Dealer). Archived from the original on 2014-03-04. Retrieved 2008-08-05.
- "30 Rock Producer Jeff Richmond Receives Child's Play Touring Theatre 2012 Victor Award Full". Retrieved 10 January 2013.
- "Tina Fey Biography". People.com. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- AP. SNL Star Tina Fey Gives Birth to a Girl. 1 October 2005. Retrieved 7 February 2006.
- Hammel, Sara (2011-08-12). "Tina Fey Welcomes Daughter Penelope Athena". People. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jeff Richmond.|