|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (January 2013)|
February 21, 1970 |
New York City, United States
|Alma mater||The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania|
|Occupation||CEO of LinkedIn|
|Jeff Weiner on LinkedIn|
Jeffrey "Jeff" Weiner is an American businessman. He is the chief executive officer (CEO) of LinkedIn, a business-related social networking website. He started with LinkedIn in December 2008 as Interim President.
Early life and education
Weiner served in various leadership roles at Yahoo for over seven years beginning in 2001, most recently as the Executive Vice President at Yahoo's Network Division. As EVP of Yahoo, he led a team of over 3,000 employees, managing products reaching over 500 million consumers. While serving Yahoo’s Network Division, he was part of the Search leadership team that directed the acquisition and integration of Inktomi, AltaVista, and FAST as well as the development of Yahoo Search Technology.
He has worked at Warner Bros. as Vice President of Warner Bros. Online, developing its initial business plan. He was an Executive-in-Residence for leading venture capital firms Accel Partners and Greylock Partners.
- Jeff Weiner Profile at LinkedIn
- Jeff Weiner profile at Business Insider
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner at Forbes
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner Talks About Growth at All Things Digital
- Can Jeff Weiner Realize LinkedIn’s Full Potential? at BusinessWeek
- Jeff Weiner Profile at CNBC
- Profile at World of CEOs DOSSIER
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner on Connecting Talent with Opportunity
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|