Jefferson Township, Whitley County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Whitley County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.08 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Land||35.08 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Density||62.2/sq mi (24.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453504|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.08 square miles (90.9 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Union Township (north)
- Lake Township, Allen County (northeast)
- Aboite Township, Allen County (east)
- Jackson Township, Huntington County (south)
- Clear Creek Township, Huntington County (southwest)
- Washington Township (west)
- Columbia Township (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Bayliss and Broxon.
Airports and landing strips
- Homestead Airport
- "Jefferson Township, Whitley County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.