Jeffrey Klarik is an American writer and producer. He co-created the award winning comedy "Episodes" which was recently renewed for a third season. It is seen in over 182 countries. The Showtime/BBC comedy has won or been nominated for the Golden Globe, the Emmy, the Writer's Guild Award and the British Bafta for best comedy.He and his life partner David Crane (co-creator of Friends) also created the 2006 People's Choice winningensemble sitcom The Class. He was a co-producer of the NBC television sitcom Mad About You. In 2002 he created the UPN series Half & Half. It ran for four seasons and received several NAACP Awards.
Airing first in the US on Showtime on Sunday January 9, 2011 and then on BBC Two on Monday January 10, 2011. It is called Episodes and features Friends star Matt LeBlanc and Green Wing's Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (November 2010)|
- Episodes 2011 (creator, executive Producer)
- The Class 2006 - 2007 (creator, writer, executive producer)
- Half & Half 2002 - 2006 (creator, consulting producer)
- Carly (pilot), 2001 (creator, executive producer)
- Kiss the Bride (pilot) (creator, executive producer)
- By Anne Nivel (pilot) (creator, executive producer)
- B.S (pilot), 2002 (creator, executive producer)
- Fourplay (pilot) (creator, executive producer)
- Ink 1996 - 1997 (producer, writer)
- The Naked Truth (TV series) 1995 - 1998 (producer, writer)
- Mad About You 1992 - 1999 (writer, co-producer)
- Dream On (TV series) 1990 - 1996 (writer)
- Werts, Diane (September 18, 2006), "'The Class' gets an A for effort", Newsday, retrieved 2007-10-18
- "Biggest Sunday Ever on Showtime! Shameless, Episodes & Californication to Premiere January 9th". FutonCritic.com. Showtime press release. September 22, 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- "Press Packs: Episodes". BBC. December 17, 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|