From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeju-do, South Korea may refer to:
- Jeju island - the largest island in South Korea
- Jeju Province (formerly transliterated Cheju), a province on the island
- Jeju Air, an airline of Jeju
- Jeju (woreda), one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Jeju Bank, the old name of Shinhan Bank of South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.