From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jekyll may refer to:
- Jekyll Island, an island off the coast of the U.S. state of Georgia
- Jekyll Island Club, private club located thereon
- Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, an 1886 novella by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll, a 1960 horror film by Hammer Film Productions
- Dr. Jekyll y el Hombre Lobo, a 1972 Spanish horror film
- Jekyll (film), a 2007 horror film written and directed by Scott Zakarin
- Jekyll (programming language), a high-level language from Intel that can be losslessly translated to and from C
- Jekyll (software), a static blogging system used by GitHub
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.